1. The Setup and Hospitality team just keeps on growing exponentially, and that’s a great thing. More and more of our regular attenders are making that next big step on God’s fantastic journey and volunteering their services for our various ministries. There’s plenty of room for everyone to serve God and His children at Life Pointe Church. If you’re interested in joining our team then be sure to visit the Ministries page of our fresh new official web site. You can also call our office during the week (from 8:30 AM to 5 PM) and say, ‘SIGN ME UP !‘
2. An estimated 50% of our church population on any given Sunday morning are regular attenders – but not members. A frequently asked question at Life Pointe Church is ‘How do I become a member ?’. Another popular question is ‘Why should I become a member ?’. For those of you who have already signed up for our Membership Luncheon at the Capri Restaurant in Florida City (where all of the food is) you will learn all about the ‘How’ and the ‘Why’ regarding our membership. I officially became a member of my church on Sunday December 09TH 2007. It was the next big step on God’s fantastic journey. I’ll tell you all about it next week at the Capri !
3. We began a 10-week message series this morning entitled ‘Got Funk ?’ It’s all about Paul’s words to the Church at Philippi. They were good people that were dealing with difficulties such as loneliness, suffering, death, humility, temptation, conflict, exhaustion, anxiety, and poverty. It’s a study of the Book of Philippians – this Summer at the LPC. Grab your crew and join us each Sunday morning at Flagship Cinemas. We do two services – one starts at 9 AM and the other starts at 10:30 AM. Come early to get free Starbucks coffee and a good seat at the 9 AM service !
4. Imagine – a 3RD Sunday morning service at Life Pointe Church.
Imagine – a separate Sunday morning service that’s entirely en Español.
Imagine – a 2ND campus for Life Pointe Church at a school auditorium or perhaps even another movie theatre.
Imagine – You helping to make any of these dreams a reality.
Stop imagining. Do it.
5. I’m not the only one that reports on the goings-on at Life Pointe Church on any given Sunday morning. Check out these cool blogs from Pastor Travis, LL Phil J, and David ‘Ritz Crackah’ D. At press time none of these cool cats had published their memoirs of this morning, so check them out later tonight or on Monday. You won’t regret it pal.
Incidentally if you are a Life Pointe Church blogger with a blog and I never mention you then I probably don’t know about you or your blog. Let me know about you so that we can link our blogs together.