- “Gracefully Broken” – Matt Redman Ft. Tasha Cobbs Leonard [# 3 last week / 7TH week on chart]
- “Miracle” – Unspoken [2 / 6TH]
- “Lions” – Skillet [1 / 17TH]
- “Control (Somehow You Want Me)” – Tenth Avenue North [4 / 10TH]
- “Bleed The Same” – Mandisa Ft. TobyMac [5 / 8TH]
- “No One Like Our God” – Lincoln Brewster [6 / 3RD]
- “Masterpiece” – Danny Gokey [7 / 3RD]
- “Witness” – Jordan Feliz [- / 1ST]
- “Only King Forever” – 7eventh Time Down [9 / 15TH]
- “Different” – Micah Tyler [10 / 25TH]
Here I am – God – arms wide open. Pouring out – my life – “Gracefully Broken”.
I love to sing along with Matt & Tasha whenever I hear that beautiful song on K-LOVE. It’s only a matter of time before we sing it as part of our Praise & Worship set on Sunday mornings.
At the start of my salvation – about 11½ years ago – I realized my need for God. For the first time ever I said, “I NEED YOU GOD !”, and I’ve been saying that ever since. In the early days I said it quietly – without talking. And God heard me. He hears our thoughts. Now I’m not afraid to say it out loud – no matter who’s there to hear me. I know God’s there to hear me, and He does, so that’s all that matters.
I realized that I’m spiritually poor without Him. God blessed me. The result – I found true happiness – true joy – once I realized that I can’t live without Him. The Kingdom of Heaven is mine. It’s ours.
Matthew 5:3 (NLT) – God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for Him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
Got any thoughts ? Share them with me by commenting. I’d love to hear from you !