Every Monday I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference and influenced by radio airplay. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday November 03RD 2019:
- “Fear No More” – Building 429 [# 1 last week / 14TH week on chart]
- “Burn The Ships” – for King & Country [3 / 7TH]
- “Nobody (But Jesus)” – Casting Crowns Ft. Matthew West [2 / 14TH]
- “Up Again” – Dan Bremnes [5 / 6TH]
- “I’m Gonna Let It Go” – Jason Gray [4 / 13TH]
- “Dead Man Walking” – Jeremy Camp [7 / 16TH]
- “Yes I Will” – Vertical Worship [8 / 12TH]
- “Faith” – Jordan Feliz [6 / 4TH]
- “Better” – Pat Barrett [10 / 4TH]
- “Rescue Story” – Zach Williams [- / 4TH]
# 1 One Year Ago This Week:
“Only Jesus” – Casting Crowns
# 1 Two Years Ago This Week:
“Different” – Micah Tyler
A couple of noteworthy anniversaries related to this weekly hit music chart:
- 4 weeks from now will mark the 34TH anniversary of my very first printed hit music chart. This hobby goes back over 40 years into the late-1970s, but it wasn’t until the week ending November 30TH 1985 when I actually wrote down via paper, pen, and pencil my personal favorite songs of the week. (Starship’s “We Built This City” was my first # 1 smash.)
- This upcoming week marks 27 years since that very first era of my hit music chart came to an end. (Toad The Wet Sprocket’s “All I Want” was my 174TH and final # 1 smash of that initial 7-year era.)
- This past week marks 24 years since my hit music chart came back to life for a 2ND run that lasted over 14 years. (Gin Blossoms’ “Til I Hear It From You” was my 175TH and first # 1 smash of that 2ND 14-year era.)
And so here we are on this 142ND week of this 3RD era of my hit music chart – the continuation of a hobby that goes all the way back to when I was in elementary school. Nowadays I share my love for Christian Contemporary music on the radio. That is – pop songs about God – performed by believers and followers of God. This is part of my online ministry. My vision statement is “Sharing God’s Good News through His music”. If you’re not familiar with one or more of the songs identified above then I encourage you to look them up on Google or YouTube, and listen to them. I think you’ll hear God’s voice in the music.
This concludes another weekend of blog posts. I’ll do it again next weekend – with 5 new entries on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday, and a special bonus post on Tuesday. I don’t blog on Saturdays. That’s my day of rest.
Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to share God’s Good News and win souls for Christ through His music. Enjoy this week my friends. I’m on Twitter @ChrisMDay, and I’m also the man behind the tweets for my church @LivingWatersHFL. May the God of hope fill you completely with joy and peace as you trust in Him.
All rights reserved (c) 2019 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries