Every Monday I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference and influenced by radio airplay. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday November 17TH 2019:
- “Fear No More” – Building 429 [# 1 last week / 16TH week on chart]
- “Nobody (But Jesus)” – Casting Crowns Ft. Matthew West [2 / 16TH]
- “Dead Man Walking” – Jeremy Camp [4 / 18TH]
- “Burn The Ships” – for King & Country [3 / 9TH]
- “Faith” – Jordan Feliz [5 / 6TH]
- “Up Again” – Dan Bremnes [7 / 8TH]
- “I’m Gonna Let It Go” – Jason Gray [6 / 15TH]
- “Unstoppable God” – Sanctus Real [8 / 2ND]
- “Rescue Story” – Zach Williams [9 / 6TH]
- “Believer” – Rhett Walker [- / 1ST]
# 1 One Year Ago This Week:
“Only Jesus” – Casting Crowns
# 1 Two Years Ago This Week:
“Different” – Micah Tyler
No change at the top – as Building 429 spends its 6TH week in a row at # 1. Perhaps the most remarkable chart movement (over the past few weeks) has been the resurgence of Jeremy Camp’s long-running “Dead Man Walking”. After peaking at # 3 for 4 weeks in a row in September and then falling to # 9 last month – it’s back at # 3 – and there’s a potential run at # 1.
Next week’s chart will be compiled, but it won’t be presented online. This blog post serves as my Autumn Season Finale. I’m going offline and on hiatus for the rest of November. I’ll be back on Sunday December 01ST 2019 with “Sunday Scripture”, and then the next day I’ll present my brand new Top 10 hit music chart.
For my U.S. family, friends, and followers I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving next week filled with family, friends, faith, fellowship, food, football, and fun.
Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to share God’s Good News and win souls for Christ through His music. Enjoy these next 2 weeks my friends. I’m on Twitter @ChrisMDay, and I’m also the man behind the tweets for my church @LivingWatersHFL. May the God of hope fill you completely with joy and peace as you trust in Him.
All rights reserved (c) 2019 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries