Every Monday I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference and influenced by radio airplay. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday December 01ST 2019:
- “Dead Man Walking” – Jeremy Camp [# 1 last week / 20TH week on chart]
- “Nobody (But Jesus)” – Casting Crowns Ft. Matthew West [2 / 18TH]
- “Faith” – Jordan Feliz [5 / 8TH]
- “Burn The Ships” – for King & Country [4 / 11TH]
- “Up Again” – Dan Bremnes [6 / 10TH]
- “Unstoppable God” – Sanctus Real [10 / 4TH]
- “The God Who Stays” – Matthew West [7 / 2ND]
- “Believer” – Rhett Walker [8 / 3RD]
- “Rescue Story” – Zach Williams [9 / 8TH]
- “Holy Water” – We The Kingdom [- / 1ST]
# 1 One Year Ago This Week:
“Even Then” – Micah Tyler
# 1 Two Years Ago This Week:
“Control (Somehow You Want Me)” – Tenth Avenue North
Jeremy Camp’s 4TH hit on my chart (since 2006) is his 2ND # 1 smash, as “Dead Man Walking” ascended to the top in its 19TH week on my chart last week. (He previously spent 2 weeks at # 1 in 2017 with “Word Of Life”.)
“Nobody (But Jesus)” is still at # 2 for a 7TH non-consecutive week. That’s after 7 weeks in a row at # 1. It should come as no surprise that it will be my # 1 smash of the entire year. This New Year’s Eve on a special Tuesday blog post I’ll present my Top 19 hits of 2019.
This was a short weekend here at #CountUp, but it’s great to be blogging again. Next weekend I’ll serve up a full weekend of blog posts – starting at 3 AM U.S. East Coast Time on Thursday. In fact – looking at the calendar – it looks like I’ll be posting 19 times in December. I hope that you’ll stay tuned this month to see what I’ve got to share with you.
Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to share God’s Good News and win souls for Christ through His music. Enjoy this new week my friends. I’m on Twitter @ChrisMDay, and I’m also the man behind the tweets for my church @LivingWatersHFL. May the God of hope fill you completely with joy and peace as you trust in Him.
All rights reserved (c) 2019 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries