Let’s do this thing:
1. Homestead‘s LongHorn Steakhouse is now open for business, and I’ll start with the Crispy Chicken Trio. After that I’ll have the 9-ounce Flo’s Filet (medium well) with sweet potato with cinnamon and butter. For dessert I’ll partake in the Golden Nugget Fried Cheesecake. Who’s feelin’ what I’m feelin’ ?
2. The 18TH season finale of “Survivor: Tocantins” this past Sunday night was one of the best in the entire history of the series. I was so rooting for J.T. to win it all – and he did. When Jeff Probst revealed that 4TH vote declaring him the winner I totally jumped for joy right there in my living room. The best man won, and looking back in hindsight he was by far the best player during the course of the game.
3. I keep hearing me on the radio – morning, afternoon, evening, and late night. To be completely honest with everyone I am NOT tired of hearing myself talk on The CALL. I will never get tired of hearing me tell my testimonial to the world on how God rescued and saved me from the evil and darkness of my previous life. God saved me, and I am now reborn to Him. He can save you too – if you would just let Him. If you appreciate the life-changing work that The CALL is doing for God then THANK them by supporting them financially.
4. Last week I boldly forecasted 4 to 8 inches of rain this week. This just in. We’re almost there – at least most of us are. Over the past 3 days the immediate Homestead area has actually received the least amount of rain up and down the east coast of Florida, but we’re certainly catching up this afternoon. Let it rain !
5. This blog’s origins actually go back 16 years ago this week to May 21ST 1993. That’s when I created ‘MANx CAT BBS’ – a classic computer bulletin board system. It was during a wild pre-web era in which such relics of MS-DOS 6.0 and Windows 3.1 ruled the telephone lines and the 14.4 and the 28.8 modems of yesteryear. ‘MANx CAT BBS’ spun-off ‘MANx On The Net’ which evolved into the popular hit music web site that was ‘MASSIVESMASH.COM‘ which spun-off this blog (first on MySpace and then here on WordPress).
Those are my thoughts on this Tuesday night. I thank you for reading them.