Time: 4:52 PM – 5:37 PM
Sky: Mostly Clear
Relative Humidity: 64%
Winds: S 12 MPH
Barometric Pressure: 29.85 Rising
Here are my walking thoughts in 15 words or less:
– Late yesterday afternoon I went on a vigorous 45-minute / 2.4-mile walk.
– It’s my longest walk of this young winter season thus far.
– I’ve now walked 10.7 miles towards my goal of a 26.2-mile marathon.
– I’ve enjoyed walking all around my brother’s MASSIVE neighbourhood.
– It’s continuous sidewalks all throughout it, and that makes walking safer.
– Before crossing the streets look both ways or else you could get run over.
– My brother’s neighbours are speed demons, so get out of their way !
– They’ve got to rush home to cook Dinner for the kids.
– Local sunset occurred at 5:21 PM, but dusk arrived before that.
– The sun disappeared behind the surrounding landscape earlier.
– This unusual North Texas heatwave continued, as the mercury hit 80°F.
– This unusual North Texas heatwave comes to a grinding halt soon.
– Temperatures will plummet for Thanksgiving Day (and night).
– When I depart from DFW on Friday night temps. will be in the low-40s.
– When I arrive at MIA late on Friday night it will be in the mid-70s.
– I’m looking forward to the consistent heat and humidity of South Florida.
– I’m especially looking forward to the reunification of me and my bed.
– I thought that this 2.4-mile walk would help me sleep better last night.
– It didn’t, so the only cure to a good night’s sleep is my bed back home.
– My next blog post will be on Saturday night for an all-new ‘Retro’.
– Maybe I’ll walk around my own neighbourhood on Sunday morning.
– These walks are dedicated to the memory of my Dad – William Lesley Day.