Every Monday night I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday May 27TH 2018:
- “The Way (New Horizon)” – Pat Barrett [# 1 last week / 4TH week on chart]
- “Do It Again” – Elevation Worship [2 / 4TH]
- “All In” – Matthew West [6 / 4TH]
- “The Answer” – Jeremy Camp [7 / 2ND]
- “Grace Got You” – MercyMe [4 / 8TH]
- “No Matter What” – Ryan Stevenson Ft. Bart Millard [5 / 8TH]
- “What A Friend” – Matt Maher [3 / 10TH]
- “Resurrection Power” – Chris Tomlin [8 / 16TH]
- “More Than Anything” – Natalie Grant [10 / 2ND]
- “Reckless Love” – Cory Asbury [- / 4TH]
Cory Asbury’s got the # 1 spot again this week on the Billboard Christian Airplay chart, and this week he reenters my chart at # 10 with “Reckless Love” – a song that spent just 3 weeks on my chart a couple of months ago. Like I stated last week – sometimes it takes weeks and months for a popular radio song to grow on me. I’m starting to hum this one offline, so it’s finally grown on me.
SPOILER: “Reckless Love” won the 2018 K-LOVE Fan Award for Worship Song Of The Year. (I actually didn’t vote for it.) It also won for “Breakout Single”. (Again I voted for another one.) This Thursday night at 8 PM EDT / 5 PM PDT I’ll be watching the K-LOVE Fan Awards on TBN. Last year I paid $17 to see them in a large movie theatre, and that movie theatre was packed-out. It was an awesome experience. This year I’ll be live-tweeting from my living room during the awards telecast @ChrisMDay with the hashtag #KLOVEFanAwards. You can follow along on Twitter, or via the web site edition of this blog. My Twitter feed appears along the right-side column. Tweet back at me if you wish.
This concludes my 4 blogs this weekend. I’ll do it again this upcoming Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday. I don’t blog on Saturdays. That’s my day of rest. Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to win souls for Christ. Enjoy this week. Love thy neighbor.