Every Monday night I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference and influenced by radio airplay. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday March 10TH 2019:
- “Red Letters” – Crowder [# 1 last week / 12TH week on chart]
- “My Feet Are On The Rock” – I Am They [4 / 4TH]
- “Confidence” – Sanctus Real [5 / 3RD]
- “Church (Take Me Back)” – Cochren & Co. [6 / 3RD]
- “Maybe It’s OK” – We Are Messengers [2 / 15TH]
- “Best News Ever” – MercyMe [3 / 12TH]
- “Greatness Of Our God” – Newsboys [7 / 3RD]
- “Nobody Loves Me Like You” – Chris Tomlin [8 / 19TH]
- “Born Again” – Austin French [10 / 2ND]
- “Build My Life” – Pat Barrett [- / 1ST]
# 1 One Year Ago This Week:
“No One Like Our God” – Lincoln Brewster
MercyMe have kicked-off their 9-week “Imagine Nation” tour with shows this past weekend in Texas and Louisiana. They head over to the Carolinas and Georgia for 4 shows this weekend. I’m 55 days away from seeing them LIVE in Tampa (along with Micah Tyler and Crowder). It’s gonna be an awesome show, and I’ll be singing and dancing from start to finish. 3 nights later I’ll see Hillsong United LIVE in concert in Estero Florida. That’s gonna be a wonderful week on this fantastic journey on the road !
I used to sing and dance the night away with the world, but now I sing and dance for Christ alongside His believers, His followers, His joyful celebrators. God’s Kingdom is truly alive !
This concludes another weekend of blog posts. I’ll do it again next weekend – 4 new entries on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday. I don’t blog on Saturdays. That’s my day of rest.
Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to share God’s Good News and win souls for Christ through His music. Enjoy this week my friends. I’m on Twitter @ChrisMDay, and I’m also the man behind the tweets for my church @LivingWatersHFL. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him. AMEN.
All rights reserved (c) 2019 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries