Every Monday I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference and influenced by radio airplay. This week I’m doing it on Tuesday due to the U.S. holiday yesterday. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday January 19TH 2020:
- “Holy Water” – We The Kingdom [# 1 last week / 8TH week on chart]
- “Rescue Story” – Zach Williams [2 / 15TH]
- “The God Who Stays” – Matthew West [3 / 9TH]
- “Almost Home” – MercyMe [4 / 5TH]
- “Smile” – Sidewalk Prophets [5 / 7TH]
- “Your Name Is Power” – Rend Collective [8 / 2ND]
- “Unstoppable God” – Sanctus Real [6 / 11TH]
- “Nobody (But Jesus)” – Casting Crowns Ft. Matthew West [7 / 25TH]
- “Like You Love Me” – Tauren Wells [- / 1ST]
- “In The Arms” – Terrian [10 / 3RD]
# 1 One Year Ago This Week:
“Nobody Loves Me Like You” – Chris Tomlin
# 1 Two Years Ago This Week:
“Lions” – Skillet
“Holy Water” holds at # 1 for a 3RD week in a row, but this could be its final week at the top of my chart. Zach, Matthew, and the MercyMe crew are heating-up in the next 3 chart positions, and any 1 of them could take over the top spot next week.
Yesterday afternoon I returned home from a 3-day / 3-county / 360-mile Florida road-trip to and from Fort Myers. I listened to a lot of K-LOVE on the radio in my car and even some WAY-FM. Next week’s chart should be very active. I’ll write all about my road-trip in just 48 hours as I begin a new weekend of blogging this upcoming Thursday morning.
This concludes another weekend of blog posts. I’ll do it again next weekend – with 4 new entries on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday. I don’t blog on Saturdays. That’s my day of rest.
Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to share God’s Good News and win souls for Christ through His music. I’m also on Twitter @ChrisMDay, and I’m the man behind the tweets for my church @LivingWatersHFL.
Enjoy this new week my friends ! May the God of hope fill you completely with joy and peace as you trust in Him.
All rights reserved (c) 2020 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries