– Peter and Paul had an argument.
– There was a bit of a conflict between the two of them.
– Conflict is healthy.
– If everything was alike and everyone was identical there’d be no growth.
– No growth equates to death.
– There’s right versus wrong, good versus evil, and Point A versus Point B.
– We all have our own opinions and viewpoints.
– That even includes God-following-and-loving-Christians.
– We should not be spineless jellyfish.
– We should be louder and prouder than the extremely vocal non-believers.
– We should be brutally honest with each other to better ourselves.
– Our honesty should be based on love – not hurt.
– We must be totally obsessed with The Good News.
– The Bible is The Truth like nothing else is.
– The church is a constantly evolving living and breathing body.
– Be the church.
I won’t be at Life Pointe Church next Sunday morning, so if you really wish to know what happens then go and check it out for yourself because nobody else is going to blog about it. There are two services every Sunday morning at the Flagship Cinemas 14 on the south side of Campbell Drive (SW 312TH St. / NE 8TH St.) near the Turnpike. The 1-hour-and-15-minute services begin at precisely 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM. Admission is free, and so is the hot coffee and the delicious bagels with cream cheese. I’ll see you back there on the 28TH of June !