Time: 6:21 AM – 7:02 AM
Sky: Mostly Clear
Relative Humidity: 93%
Winds: NW 3 MPH
Barometric Pressure: 30.04 Rising
Here are my walking thoughts in 15 words or less:
– This is my 1ST walk around my neighbourhood in 29 days.
– I meant to walk on Veterans Day morning, but I slept in.
– Then I meant to walk on Saturday morning, but I slept in.
– This morning I awoke right after 6 AM, and 15 minutes later I was out the door.
– I walked for 40½-minutes – 17 minutes of which were before the sun rose.
– That’s another 2.2 miles towards my goal of a marathon.
– It was a nice and cool and comfy mid-November morning.
– The winds were stronger than the 3 MPH indicated above.
– I could feel those wind chills well into the 50s along the west perimeter road.
– Cat Sighting – A yellow and white feline crossed my path.
– She knew that I was a friend of felines – not a foe.
– After a nice 2.2-mile walk nothing felt better than the taking of a hot shower.
– This was my first Sunday morning (before church) walk ever !
– It was a great way to kickstart my day !
– As I walked I prayed for my neighbours that they would know and follow God.
– Next weekend I’ll be in cold N. Texas, so I may need earmuffs for my walks.
– These walks are dedicated to the memory of my Dad – William Lesley Day.