Every Monday night I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday October 21ST 2018:
- “Only Jesus” – Casting Crowns [# 1 last week / 8TH week on chart]
- “Known” – Tauren Wells [3 / 11TH]
- “Even Then” – Micah Tyler [4 / 10TH]
- “You Say” – Lauren Daigle [2 / 8TH]
- “Survivor” – Zach Williams [5 / 5TH]
- “Who You Say I Am” – Hillsong Worship [6 / 13TH]
- “Not Today” – Hillsong United [7 / 5TH]
- “Stand In Your Love” – Josh Baldwin [8 / 3RD]
- “Changed” – Jordan Feliz [10 / 2ND]
- “Well Done” – The Afters [- / 1ST]
Last night on TBN‘s (taped) telecast of The 49TH Annual Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards Tauren Wells performed “Known” and Lauren Daigle performed “You Say” among other great performances. It was an awesome show, and I thank you for watching it with me. I live tweeted 19 times during the 2-hour show, and it was a lot of fun – and worth it too – with hundreds of Twitter impressions and lots of engagements, likes, and retweets. I announced during the show that I’ll be doing it again next Monday night during the one-hour Michael W. Smith concert special “Surrounded”. That airs at 8 PM EDT / 5 PM PDT on Monday October 29TH 2018 on TBN. My Twitter feed is @ChrisMDay, and I’ll be using the hashtag #SurroundedEvent
The Afters return to my chart for the first time in nearly 10½ years. Their “Never Going Back To OK” reached # 4 in January 2008 and spent 26 weeks on my chart.
This concludes my weekend of 4 blog posts. Next weekend I’ll do it again on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday. I don’t blog on Saturdays. That’s my day of rest. Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to share God’s Good News and win souls for Christ through His music. Enjoy this week my friends. I’m on Twitter @ChrisMDay, and I’m also the man behind the tweets for my church @LivingWatersHFL. May God bless you – always and forever.
All rights reserved (c) 2018 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries.