Every Monday night I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference and influenced by radio airplay. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday February 03RD 2019:
- “Nobody Loves Me Like You” – Chris Tomlin [# 1 last week / 14TH week on chart]
- “Maybe It’s OK” – We Are Messengers [2 / 10TH]
- “Best News Ever” – MercyMe [5 / 7TH]
- “Even Then” – Micah Tyler [3 / 25TH]
- “Red Letters” – Crowder [4 / 7TH]
- “Forever On Your Side” – NeedToBreathe [6 / 6TH]
- “Known” – Tauren Wells [9 / 26TH]
- “Well Done” – The Afters [7 / 16TH]
- “God Only Knows” – for King & Country [- / 1ST]
- “Never Alone” – Tori Kelly & Kirk Franklin [- / 1ST]
# 1 One Year Ago This Week:
“Gracefully Broken” – Matt Redman Ft. Tasha Cobbs Leonard
No new entries last week for the unpublished chart during my hiatus, and two new entries this week. “God Only Knows” is sort of a surprise follow-up radio single to “joy” for Joel & Luke. I was actually expecting it to be the title track of their new album “Burn The Ships” (which I really like). Maybe it’ll be the next radio single later on in 2019.
One of the many highlights of my trip in the Caribbean last week was walking in to Rusty Fish at the West End of Roatán Honduras, and hearing Christian hit music blaring loud and proud all throughout the store – specifically Jordan Feliz. It put a big smile on my face. Check out their web site to see their mission to save the world in multiple ways.
This concludes another weekend of blog posts. I’ll do it again next weekend – 4 blog posts on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday. I don’t blog on Saturdays. That’s my day of rest.
Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to share God’s Good News and win souls for Christ through His music. Enjoy this week my friends. I’m on Twitter @ChrisMDay, and I’m also the man behind the tweets for my church @LivingWatersHFL. May God bless you – always and forever.
All rights reserved (c) 2019 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries