Every Monday night I post my all-new Top 10 Christian hit music chart based on personal preference and influenced by radio airplay. Here it is – for the week ending Sunday February 24TH 2019:
- “Maybe It’s OK” – We Are Messengers [# 1 last week / 13TH week on chart]
- “Red Letters” – Crowder [3 / 10TH]
- “Best News Ever” – MercyMe [2 / 10TH]
- “My Feet Are On The Rock” – I Am They [8 / 2ND]
- “Confidence” – Sanctus Real [- / 1ST]
- “Church (Take Me Back)” – Cochren & Co. [- / 1ST]
- “Nobody Loves Me Like You” – Chris Tomlin [4 / 17TH]
- “Known” – Tauren Wells [6 / 29TH]
- “God Only Knows” – for King & Country [5 / 4TH]
- “Greatness Of Our God” – Newsboys [- / 1ST]
It’s a very active chart week with only one non-mover – the # 1 smash (my favorite song) for the 3RD week in a row. It was awesome watching We Are Messengers perform it LIVE right in front of me this past Friday night.
Sanctus Real shoot straight-in to my chart at # 5. It’s the highest new entry in nearly 11 months, and it arrives exactly a year to the day that it was released as a single. K-LOVE is starting to playing it now, and I love it. (Better late than never.) This is their 2ND hit on my chart. They previously peaked at # 5 way back in August 2008 during the “Salvation Era” of my chart with “Turn On The Lights”.
Debuting at # 6 this week is a song I really love, and I have a feeling that this will soon be # 1 for a long time. This past week I tweeted the chorus of the song, and I tagged K-LOVE. They responded positively. They thanked me for sharing the lyrics. Hopefully they continue to play it every day. Check out this lyric video, and crank up the volume – loud and proud. Sing along !
This concludes another weekend of blog posts. I’ll do it again next weekend – 4 blog posts on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday. I don’t blog on Saturdays. That’s my day of rest.
Your likes, follows, and comments are always appreciated. Thank You for being part of my online ministry to share God’s Good News and win souls for Christ through His music. Enjoy this week my friends. I’m on Twitter @ChrisMDay, and I’m also the man behind the tweets for my church @LivingWatersHFL. May God bless you – always and forever. Amen.
All rights reserved (c) 2019 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries