Here are my takeaways from my Life Pointe Church experience this morning:
– Ask not what your church can do for you.
– Ask what you can do for Jesus Christ !
– Through the bad times and the good times – never give up on God.
– He is in the business of restoring and redeeming lives.
– He is never too far away – no matter how dark and evil you may be.
– Amazing Grace – how sweet the sound – that saved a wretch like me.
– I once was lost – but now am found – was blind but now I see.
– We must admit our sins and repent.
– Repentance heals our heart and soul.
– Can others see the Glory of God working in us via our heart and soul ?
– We must follow and obey God at all times – and use words if necessary.
– This week’s message was based on the following Books out of the Truth:
– Joel 2:12-17
– 2 Chronicles 7:13-14
2 Chronicles 7:13-14 (NLT, 2ND Ed.)
13 At times I might shut up the heavens so that no rain falls, or command grasshoppers to devour your crops, or send plagues among you.
14 Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.