Time: 6:44 AM – 7:26 AM
Sky: Mostly Clear
Relative Humidity: 78%
Winds: NW 5 MPH
Barometric Pressure: 30.01 Rising
Here are my walking thoughts in 15 words or less:
– It was a bit noisier outside yesterday morning compared with last week.
– My neighbours were driving away, returning home, and walking their dogs.
– When I say ‘neighbours’ I mean all 1,500 to 2,000 of them.
– I had one cat sighting, and she knew that I was her friend and not her foe.
– The air outside was clean, cool, crisp, and dry.
– During certain parts of my walk I could feel that 60°F wind chill.
– It felt really good after a long and hot and humid summer.
– I did not forget my iPod for this walk.
– I jammed to tunes from the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, ’00s, and today.
– One song in particular was rather ironic.
– It was Ferry Corsten’s “Rock Your Body, Rock”.
– 7 years ago I sweat by dancing to it late at night in a packed nightclub.
– On this morning I (not quite) sweat by walking to it early in the morning.
– I’m happy that I can look back at where I came from.
– I’m happy that God has placed me at this point here on this journey.
– This was a 2¼-mile walk, so that’s 4.4 miles towards my goal of a marathon.
– I’m lookin’ forward to the next 2+ mile walk – perhaps next Saturday AM !
Romans 10:13 – For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”