Every Friday night I post the Top 5 of one of my classic hit music charts based on personal preference and influenced by radio airplay from either 10, 20, or 30 years ago (rotating each week). Here it is – for the week ending Sunday February 15TH 2009:
- “Stand Up” – Remedy Drive
- “Sing” – The Classic Crime
- “Homemade Valentine” – Children 18:3
- “Dead Man” – We As Human
- “Lose Control” – House Of Heroes
That’s some good rockin’ music right there that I remember from exactly a decade ago – back when I was in the middle of my 3RD year on this fantastic journey. On this particular Sunday morning I attended our 9 AM service, and I served Communion to my brothers and sisters. During our 10:30 AM service I served out in the main lobby.
Here’s what I wrote on my blog on this day 10 years ago:
– The highest level of living is generous living.
– Jesus says, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’
– I choose to be generous with my time.
– The Good News says, ‘Nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.’
– I choose to be generous with my talent.
– God made us what we are.
– He made us to do good on this Earth.
– I choose to be generous with my testimony.
– I choose to share my fantastic journey with the entire world.
– I choose to tell the story of how I was rescued and saved from the darkness.
– I choose to love and adore God for giving me a second chance at Life.
– I choose to never allow the euphoria of His light to ever dim.
That was the Truth back then, and it is the Truth today !
It’s halftime. I’ll be back on Sunday and Monday with two more blog posts for this weekend. Enjoy your Saturday. Share the Good News with all who will listen.
All rights reserved (c) 2019 Christopher M. Day, CountUp Ministries