On this bone chilling 58°F Sunday morning in Homestead Florida U.S.A. we – the Life Pointe Church family – gathered corporately to love and praise and worship Him all-together in unison:
– We were all born into sin.
– As the Scriptures say, “No one is righteous — not even one.”
– For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.
– Sin separates us from God.
– Jesus was tempted by anything and everything that was dark and evil.
– He was just like us.
– But He took the hit for all of our sins.
– He died a brutal death on that cross on that hill.
– He died so that we could be born again and Live again.
– He rescued me and saved me 40 months ago this week.
– He placed me at the front door of my church 35 months ago today.
– He led me to Life Pointe Church to meet other believers – new and old.
– God demonstrated His Love for us by sending Jesus into the world.
– God wore humanity so that we could wear divinity and have eternal Life.
– I am God’s son, and Jesus is my Brother.
– God chose me to follow Him, and I accepted.
– God chooses everyone to follow Him, and He waits for you to accept.
– You may not accept today or tomorrow, but He will always be waiting.
– God will never give up on you.
– It is never too late to accept God’s invitation.
– I accepted a couple of months after my 39TH birthday in 2006.
– There is nothing in this world that compares to God’s Love for me.
– I am made right through my intense faith in my Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ.
– I am not a Sunday morning trophy of God.
– He did not rescue and save me so that I would obey Him for 4 hours a week.
– He directed me to go out and change the world and expand His Kingdom.
– He has called upon me to be a Disciple to others, and show them the way.
– Walk with me.
1 John 4:7-10 (NLT, 2ND Ed.)
7 Dear friends, let us continue to Love one another, for Love comes from God. Anyone who Loves is a child of God and knows God.
8 But anyone who does not Love does not know God, for God is Love.
9 God showed how much He Loved us by sending His one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal Life through Him.
10 This is real Love — not that we Loved God, but that He Loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.