Time: 6:53 AM – 7:33 AM
Relative Humidity: 91%
Barometric Pressure: 30.01 Rising
Here are my walking thoughts in 15 words or less:
– It’s the 4TH season premiere of my ‘Walk-A-Thon’.
– This all started towards the end of 2007.
– I changed my diet and I quit drinking in 2007.
– I started taking care of my body during my ‘Rebirthing’.
– I quit smoking completely 30 months ago in April 2008.
– I am in the best physical and mental condition of my life.
– Thank You Jesus for giving me a second chance at Life.
– Thank You for giving up your Life so that I could Live !
– This morning I enjoyed a nice walk around my neighbourhood.
– It was a 40-minute and 19-second walk at dawn.
– Sunrise occurred 25 minutes into my walk.
– There wasn’t a cloud in the sky this morning.
– My neighbourhood was peaceful and quiet as the day began.
– There was 1 feline sighting and 1 fellow walker.
– Felines know that I am their friend and not their foe.
– Nearly halfway into my walk I realized that I forgot my iPod.
– I realized that I was listening to nature rather than loud music.
– Nature sounded beautiful – as it always does.
– My legs actually ached a little bit before the walk.
– That’s because of all of the walking from yesterday.
– I’m certainly out-of-shape as I begin this new season of walking.
– My legs were even more sore after walking a tough 2.1 miles.
– That’s 2.1 miles towards my goal of a 26.2-mile marathon.
– And my ‘Walk-A-Thon’ continues next Saturday morning.