– This AM I returned home to Life Pointe Church for the 1ST time in 3 weeks.
– It felt great to be where I belong on a Sunday morning.
– Our teen youth group – The Belonging – took over the services.
– They did the services their way from start to finish.
– ‘The BBC Theory’ is a call to Belong, Believe, and Change.
– Everyone in the entire world belongs in God’s Kingdom.
– It doesn’t matter what you look like or where you live.
– It doesn’t matter how you speak or how much money you have.
– We ALL belong !
– Some non-believers just need to be invited into God’s Kingdom.
– That’s all the’re waiting for – an invitation to belong.
– Once you’re in to the Kingdom all ya gotta do is to believe in His glory.
– What are your priorities ?
– What do you believe in ?
– Do you believe in the ways of the world ?
– Do you believe that with Jesus Christ all things are possible ?
– If you believe then you must change your old ways and follow Christ.
– The only Jesus Christ that some of your friends may see may be in you.
– Represent Christ by being His arms, His hands, His legs, and His feet.
– You have been selected to expand His Great Kingdom.
Matthew 9:12-13 (NLT, 2ND Ed.)
12 When Jesus heard this, He said, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor — sick people do.”
13 Then He added, “Now go and learn the meaning of this Scripture: ‘I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices.’ For I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners.”