Time: 6:29 AM – 6:55 AM
Relative Humidity: 93%
Barometric Pressure: 29.92 Falling
Here are my walking thoughts in 15 words or less:
– This morning I took a spontaneous walk around my neighbourhood.
– I say that because I had actually decided to skip the walk due to the cold.
– I was gonna go straight to Denny’s to consume a GINORMOUS Breakfast.
– But then when I stepped outside I had a ‘Godwink‘ moment.
– God directed me to grab my iPod Shuffle and earphones and go for a walk.
– And so I did, and it wasn’t as frigid cold as it was originally forecast to be.
– It was still a cold walk – in the upper-40s – but there was little to no wind.
– My neighbourhood smelled good at dawn.
– Aside from the occasional passing vehicle it was peaceful and quiet outside.
– Not a creature was stirring – not even a canine or a feline.
– I couldn’t even find the usual assortment of ducks outside.
– They were probably in the bushes staying warm(er).
– I love my neighbourhood.
– It’s hard to believe that I’ve lived here in one place for nearly 15 years.
– Could I possibly live here for another 15 years ?
– I ended up walking one complete lap around my neighbourhood.
– That’s roughly 1.3 miles, and it took 25½-minutes to do so.
– Immediately following the walk I jumped in my car and went to Denny’s.
– Three words dude – ‘All-American Slam’.
– Need I say more ?
– I didn’t think so.
– It took me 51 minutes to drive to Denny’s, eat hearty, and return home.
– That was exactly twice as long as my walk around my neighbourhood.
– But they were both equally fun and satisfying.
– I’m glad that I did both this morning.
– It’s gonna be a great normal weekend at home for the 1ST time in 3 weeks.
– I’ve got a lot of paperwork and online work to do today and tomorrow.
– Later tonight be sure to come back here for some 2003 ‘Retro’.
– Until then enjoy your Saturday in paradise.
– Make it special and memorable.