If you’re not following me on Twitter then have no worries, for I’ve got the best of the best tweets from this past week. They are listed in chronological order:
– Americans disrespected, insulted, and hated President Bush and few took a stand. One man yells ‘You Lied !’ and it’s International news. [8:08 PM Sep 15th from twitter.com]
– If President Bush had referred to Kanye West as a ‘J’ then the Democrats would be calling for impeachment hearings. Double standard. [5:19 PM Sep 16th from twitter.com]
– President Carter said that Senator Wilson is a racist. If so then there were lots of racists out there when President Bush was in office. [5:26 PM Sep 16th from twitter.com]
– The season finale of “America’s Got Talent” is tonight, and I’m rooting for Drew Stevyns. He’s a future pop-rock star a la Chris Daughtry. [6:10 PM Sep 16th from twitter.com]
– 14 days on the Carnival Freedom from Rome to Miami in 2007 wasn’t enough. I just booked 8 more for February 2010. Hola Costa Rica y Panama ! [8:12 PM Sep 17th from twitter.com]
– If our young adults believed and followed God and lived the words of His Truth then they would not be disrespecting and killing each other. [5:07 PM Sep 18th from twitter.com]
Follow me @majorhitwaves.