On this festive holiday edition of ‘Fortune Cookie’ I present to you the ‘Year-End Everything-Must-Go Blow-Out Celebration’ featuring all of the leftover fortune cookie messages that never made it onto this blog for whatever reason.
Let’s roll like a ‘Fortune Cookie’ !
– A merry heart does good like a medicine.
– A modest man never talks to himself.
– A quiet evening with friends is the best tonic for a long day.
– Good food brings good health and longevity.
– Learning is a treasure which accompanies us everywhere.
– Old friends make best friends.
– Those who seek will find.
– Try to channel excess energies into rejuvenation.
– Your eyes will soon be opened to a world full of beauty, charm, and adventure.
– Your smile is a curve that can get a lot of things straight.
Great fortunes. Great messages. Great Chinese Food. We’ll do it again in 2010 !