– It’s my 32-month anniversary at the Homestead campus of Life Pointe Church.
– But who’s really keeping track of these statistics anyway ?
– I am – so that makes it relevant to me.
– That’s 32 months of hangin’ out with my best friends in the entire world.
– We hang out in a corporate gathering as we praise and worship Him.
– As we sing and talk to Him we learn more about Him so we can be more like Him.
– Lead Pastor Travis concluded our ‘Red Wagon Leadership’ message series.
– This week’s topic – ‘Pulling The Wagon With People In It’.
– Jesus Christ wants us all to pull a wagon with people in it.
– The goal is to get those people in the wagon their own wagon to pull.
– If you’re not pulling a wagon then what is your purpose on this journey ?
– If you’re always in the wagon then you’re not growing by taking any chances.
– The Bible: ‘Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you.’
– If you’re in the culture but you don’t totally trust Him then you’re powerless.
– You’re basically just doing your own thing and calling on God when it’s convenient.
– If you totally trust Him but you’re not in the world then you’re uncaring.
– You have an empty wagon, and you think you’re too good to lead the unchurched.
– One who believes and brags on Him to the world is leading the transformation.
– The wagon is full, and the Kingdom is expanding.
– I have problems.
– I have issues.
– I have bills to pay.
– Things don’t always go my way.
– I’m far from perfect.
– I need God.
– Look at me.
– See what God has done for me to totally change my Life.
– I once was lost, but now I’m found.
– I could not be who I am today without my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
– If you think there’s no hope for you then think again because God thinks otherwise.
– There are no impossibilities with God leading the charge.
– Give God a chance, and let Him show you the way.
– Get in my wagon, and I’ll show you what God can do for you.
This week’s teaching was based on the following scriptures out of The Good News: Matthew 28:19-20, John 3:16-21, 1 Corinthians 10:31-11:1, and Acts 17:30-31.
Be sure to check back here this Wednesday afternoon for another inspirational edition of ‘My Fantastic Journey: It’s In The Lyrics’, and next Sunday morning at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM at the Flagship Cinemas in Homestead Florida we kickoff a fresh new message series that’s loosely based on the long-running series here on this blog – ‘The Fortune Cookie Message Of The Week Club’. It’s ‘Misfortune Cookie: Proverbs That Didn’t Work Out So Well’.
Check it out: