– This morning I attended the Peking campus of Life Pointe Church.
– We had Chinese Restaurant music playing in the background.
– We served crunchy noodles and hot tea at our Peking Cafe.
– Kelly D. hosted during the first service.
– Maybe some day I can host a service.
– Lead Pastor Travis J. returned with normal lips.
– The godliness of good people rescues them;
– The ambition of treacherous people traps them.
– The love of money is the root of all evil.
– Don’t let your money master you.
– Master your money.
– Lord, let me honour You first !
– What good does it do to gain the whole world but to lose our souls ?
– Our tithes and offerings are NOT payment for services rendered.
– They are NOT our dues necessary to belong to a church family.
– God created us with a purpose.
– We should give to the Kingdom – on purpose.
– We should give the very best of who we are.
– True humility and fear of the Lord lead to riches, honor, and long Life.
– Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you.
This week’s message was based on the following Scriptures out of the Good News: Deuteronomy 14:23, Galatians 6:9, Hebrews 13:5, James 4:8, Luke 16:11, Malachi 3:10, Proverbs 3:9-10, Proverbs 11:6, Proverbs 13:11, Proverbs 21:5, Proverbs 22:4, Proverbs 23:23, Proverbs 27:23-24, Psalm 37:5, Psalm 37:21, Romans 7:17-20.
NEXT WEEK I won’t be at the Homestead campus of Life Pointe Church. I’ll be out-of-town on the left coast of Florida attending a church service outside in a park in Naples. The night before that I’ll be at a church in Lehigh Acres attending a rock concert hosted by Casey W. and headlined by Manic Drive. Nearly 33 months ago I attended a rock concert sponsored by The Call, hosted by Casey, and headlined by Manic Drive – at the original Life Pointe Church building in Homestead. The very next morning I went to church for the first time in over 30 years.