– It’s the 4TH and final Sunday morning of Octubre of 2009.
– Next Sunday morning kicks-off November – and Eastern Standard Time !
– Be sure to ‘fall back’ by one hour before you go to sleep next Saturday night.
– You get an extra hour of sleep.
– If you forget to do so then you’ll be an hour early arriving at Life Pointe.
– That would be fine, for we can use the extra help setting up the main lobby.
– It takes us a good hour to transform the main lobby into a kool scene.
– The band totally jammed on stage for 15 minutes as we worshipped Him.
– Lead Pastor Travis led us in this week’s message.
– It was subtitled ‘Chop Suey Getting And Keeping A Hottie’.
– That’s right – that’s how we (egg) roll at the L-P-C !
– ‘The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord.’
– It is not wise to date someone who has not been saved by God.
– He or she never completes us, for only God can truly complete us.
– No human will ever satisfy the craving of our heart and soul.
– Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously.
– He will give you everything you need.
– Believe in Him, for he always delivers !
It was another truly glorious Sunday morning at the Flagship Cinemas 14 in Homestead Florida, and we’ll do it all over again next Sunday morning. Setup begins at 7:30 AM, and our two services begin at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM – Eastern Standard Time. We’ll see you there for another ‘can’t miss’ message of the week. It’s subtitled ‘Curry Romance (Sex That Sizzles)’. Be there and bring all of your friends for that one. You won’t regret it pals !