Time: 6:33 AM – 7:13 AM
Relative Humidity: 89%
Winds: W 3 MPH
Barometric Pressure: 29.93 Rising
Here are my walking thoughts in 15 words or less:
– This morning I walked around my neighbourhood in the cold.
– 58°F is cold after a long hot and humid South Florida summer !
– I did something quite different this time around.
– I woke up, I put clothes and shoes on, and I did my walk.
– Last season I’d take a hot shower before the long walk.
– That really didn’t make too much sense to me.
– Especially when it wasn’t too cold out and I sweat.
– Now the hot shower comes after the long walk.
– It was the nicest-feeling hot shower in recent medium-term memory !
– This was actually my first walk around my neighbourhood in over 8 months !
– I last did the walk on the first Saturday morning of March !
– I set no records with this walk, but I did walk an estimated 2.2 miles.
– I did that in 40.7 minutes.
– My legs started to hurt just a little bit towards the end of the walk.
– That’s what happens when I don’t walk for over 8 months.
– Sunrise occurred at 6:38 AM – 5 minutes into my walk.
– The Sun first hit me at an incredible time.
– It was when Jesse Santoyo was singing on my iPod Shuffle.
– “I feel so alive – You are by my side.”
– I got the chills when I heard that as the Sun hit me.
– That’s the daylight that I’m chasing on this fantastic journey.
– Walking a couple of miles around my neighbourhood is good for me.
– It’s good for my health, and it’s good for my mind, heart, and soul.
– Thank You Lord Jesus for allowing me to live within your great creations.
– Thank You Lord Jesus for giving me a second chance at this thing called Life.