Time: 7:38 AM – 8:22 AM
Sky: Partly Cloudy
Relative Humidity: 79%
Winds: N 12 MPH
Barometric Pressure: 30.12 Rising
Here are my walking thoughts in 15 words or less:
– This morning I walked around my neighbourhood in the cold.
– It’s a frigidly cold morning, as Homestead is shivering !
– Wind chills are deep down into the mid-40s !
– That may not be much for you up north, but down here it’s ‘severe weather’.
– Our weather will be ‘severe’ – clear and cold – for the next 2 weeks !
– I’ve been forecasting this extended cold snap since the hurricane season.
– Tomorrow morning we may have wind chills approaching the mid-30s !
– This morning I ate a GINORMOUS Breakfast at Denny’s.
– It was the ‘All-American Slam’.
– It consisted of 3 scrambled eggs with melted cheddar cheese.
– Let’s not forget the hash browns, sausage, bacon, and English Muffins.
– Denny’s is a great place to enjoy a real Man’s Breakfast !
– After I got home from that early-morning feast I knew what I had to do.
– I had to work it all off, and so I did – out in the cold.
– I walked for 44 minutes – the same exact time as last Saturday morning.
– It was another fun 2.4-mile walk.
– I’m in the best physical condition of my entire Life.
– I’ve come a long way over the past 40 months.
– It’s never too late to start all over again.
– You’ve just got to believe !