– It’s the middle Sunday of August of 2009.
– Homestead‘s Flagship Cinemas was the in-place to be this morning.
– That’s where we do church in a public setting.
– It’s how we roll every Sunday morning.
– Visit us at moviechurch.info for all of the 411.
– Lead Pastor Travis brought the message this morning.
– It was Week 6 of 6 of “Devastation And Redemption”.
– My two cents worth – It was the most relevant and powerful series of the year.
– Travis better bring it hard with the next message series !
– Today’s message was subtitled “Enjoy A Promised Land”.
– Let’s get cliché for a moment here: No pain – No gain.
– Take any circumstance, add God, throw in contentment, and you’ve got gain.
– If it don’t hurt then you’re too comfortable.
– You can’t grow if you’re too comfortable.
– If you’re not growing then you’re dying.
– Don’t be some wooden mannequin just sitting there watching time fly by.
– Do something.
– Be fruitful with your God-given talents.
– Expand His Kingdom.
– Everything else must be secondary to your personal relationship with Jesus.
– When other things are placed prior to God you can expect devastation.
– But God will always welcome you back with open arms.
– That’s redemption.
– Your heart can’t be right until your money is right.
– Your money can’t be right until your heart is right.
– We are destined for the prosperity of God.
– Once we truly believe in Him it all works out in the end.
This morning’s teaching was based on the following Books, Chapters, and Verses out of The Truth: James 1:2-4, 1 Timothy 6:6, Matthew 6:19-21, Joel 3:17-21, Revelation 21:1-7.
This week I celebrate the 3RD anniversary of my “Rebirthing”, and this Wednesday on “My Fantastic Journey: It’s In The Lyrics” I’m featuring the video to the song that was there for me on the radio in the beginning. Be sure to join me as the euphoria of God’s miracle continues. Until then may God Bless each and every one of you. Go forth and love God and Man with reckless abandon.