1. I just shaved. I shave twice per week – every Tuesday and Saturday afternoons. If I were to shave more often than that – even for a 3RD time per week – then it would begin to irritate my face. Shaving is easier when there’s more to work with, and 3 to 4 days worth of hair growth is just about right for me.
2. The Cape Verde hurricane season is getting cranked up. Those are the tropical waves that move off the coast of Africa and move in a westward direction across the Atlantic. It generally takes each system 10 to 14 days to get from Africa to North and Central America. Tropical Depression # 2 is out there now, and I am forecasting it to become Tropical Storm Ana but remain a weak Tropical Storm for at least the next 4 to 6 days. It formed in an area that is generally considered to be too far north to eventually affect Florida in the long run.
3. My goal in this new Life of mine is to spend less time on the computer and on the Internet, so exploring the wonderful world of Facebook and all that it has to offer is not an option for me. I am very happy with this blog (and its MySpace predecessor) that effectively chronicles the past 26½ months of my 36-month journey. I wish to continue this blog. If you wish to know what’s goin’ on in my Life then read all about it right here on this blog – or even better – hang out with me in person. I make a lot of public appearances nowadays. It’s easy to find me.
4. It’s Day 2 of ‘Lipitor: Reunited And It Feels So Good’, and so far I have not experienced any negative side effects. If anything I may be discovering a positive side effect out of it – increased energy. I seem to be running around my small home a lot more. I’m literally running around – as in jogging. If it weren’t for all of these walls around me I would just keep on going.
5. There’s Something About Key West: After NOT visiting the Island paradise since the end of 2006 it now appears that I will visit it three times in less than 40 days. I was down there with a buddy on Saturday August 01ST. I’ll be back down there again the weekend after next with members of my Life Group. I’ll be back down there for a 3RD time as part of my Carnival cruise during Labor Day Week. It’s weird how events work out like that.