This blog is going on a short hiatus after this post. It shall return this Friday night with my weekly ‘Disco Party’ followed by an all-new ‘Retro’ on Saturday night.
I’ll be tweeting today (Monday) and tomorrow (Tuesday) via ‘Junkyard Dog’ (my antique cell phone), and then you won’t here from me again until Friday morning.
But first before I leave you I’ve got my TOP 5 most amusing (and interesting) tweets of this past week – in case you missed any of them:
5. I’m watching “I Love You, Man” for the first time on DVD courtesy of my good friends over there at Netflix. HILARIOUS ! [Sep 05th from web]
4. Now hear this ! 22 Sundays in a row of NFL action begins next Sunday. TOUCHDOWN ! [Sep 06th from web]
3. Rated # 1 for Breakfast in my mind – It’s the Dunkin’ Donuts that straddles the Homestead / Florida City city line. That places ROCKS ! [Sep 05th from web]
2. Memo To Self: Get Lipitor refilled tomorrow at Publix. I’ll need it next wk in conjunction with my 6,000 calorie per day diet. I heard that. [Sep 02nd from web]
1. I can smell the long holiday weekend from here, and it smells hot and delicious ! [Sep 04th from Junkyard Dog]
Follow me @majorhitwaves.