A Tuesday night tradition since 2007 continues …
1. It’s a chilly day in April here in America’s Riviera. We didn’t even crack the 75°F mark this afternoon, and temperatures early tomorrow morning should plummet into the upper-40s ! It’ll be another chilly day tomorrow too (below 75°F again).
2. It’s hard to believe that just 24 hours ago it was nearly 90°F outside (and in my living room as well). Next month 90°F will be a normal afternoon here, and our unusually long and chilly winter season will be a distant memory.
3. Hopefully we won’t be talking much about these boys and girls later this year – Ana, Bill, Claudette, Danny, Erika, Fred, Grace, Henri, Ida, Joaquin, Kate, Larry, Mindy, etc., etc., etc.
4. ‘Hey Chris – Why are you all dressed up today ?’ I got that several times at work today. It happens every time I go out to the stores and treat myself to new clothes (which doesn’t happen very often). It’s all good. I’m sharp like that. 8)
5. I know that I’ve been putting this off since essentially last September (when my previous longtime Doctor disappeared into thin air), but I still need to search for a General Family Practice Doctor here in the greater Homestead area. I’m looking for a regular male M.D. that speaks and understands fluent English that is within about 10 years of my age. He obviously needs to be able to accept new customers (some don’t) as well as accept bonafide certified genuine BCBS medical insurance. Send me any legitimate tips that you may have. I’m approaching my 42ND birthday. Elvis Presley died of the mother of all MASSIVE heart attacks at the ripe young age of 42. Need I say more ?