TODAY I actually bit into (and had a small piece in my mouth) of an ant-infested chocolate donut !
Yesterday morning at Publix (where shopping is a pleasure) I bought two boxes of Entenmann’s donuts (on sale for $3 per box). I ate 3 out of the total 16 donuts yesterday, and I was about to eat 3 more this afternoon when I realized what I was actually biting into. Long story short the remaining 13 donuts went into the garbage and then ultimately into the dumpster outside.
I don’t typically have a problem with ants (or any other bugs in my home for that matter), as Orkin treats my home once a month for pests. I guess the 13 chocolate donuts sitting on my kitchen counter some 33 days after the last regularly-scheduled Orkin treatment was simply a recipe for disaster !
– It’s Palm Sunday.
– It marks the triumphant entry of Jesus into Jerusalem before He died for us.
– I remember Palm Sunday as a kid of Catholic Church / School 35 years ago.
– Back then everyone received a palm to symbolize the specialness of the day.
– Today I saw some of our Kids’ Life kids with homemade palms.
– It was cool to see P.J. attend the first service before he embarked on his cruise.
– It was also cool to see Billy Finch for the first time in such a long time.
– I nearly forgot what he looked like.
– He says that he intends to get back in to the blogging game.
– I gave Mark S. some wise advice to go less political with his blog entries.
– Patricia and I got on Venus for having a blog and ignoring it since October.
– Ritz is a crazy man, and he knows it.
– Pastor Travis led a ‘family discussion’ with us.
– He based it on the following verses from The Good News:
– Romans 12:11-13
– Luke 14:12-23
– Matthew 28:19-20
Flagship Cinemas in Homestead Florida is the place to be on Easter Sunday for two exciting services that start at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM. Get there early so that you can enjoy some free Starbucks coffee and bagels with cream cheese. Got kids ? Bring them too. We’ve got four different programs for four different age groups 12 and under. Spend a couple of hours with us next Sunday morning at the movie theatre. You’re gonna discover a whole new modern way of doing church and getting to know God at the Box Office !