TOMORROW is Good Friday, and I’ve got the historic 70TH edition of the ‘Friday Night Blogroll Review’ on tap featuring the best blog entries of the past 7 days from my favourite bloggers in the entire world. One blog entry in particular rose to the occasion to claim the coveted ‘Major Bloggie Award‘. Was it yours ?
THEN ON SATURDAY it’s a double feature presentation starring ‘The Major’s Walk-A-Thon’ in the morning and ‘Saturday Night Retro’ in the evening. This week the ‘Retro’ flashes back exactly 30 years to 1979. Read all about my crazy life as a 12-year-old living in Lanham Maryland (just outside of Washington D.C.).
It’s all good, and it’s all comin’ up over the next 48 hours here on the big green blog. Be sure to stick around so that you don’t miss it. You won’t regret it pal !
Until the ‘Friday Night Blogroll Review’ is posted … REMEMBER THIS !
It’s the fastest-growing weekly series in the entire history of this blog:
– You know how we do this.
– So let’s get this party started.
– Complete sentences not required here.
– It was another interesting and exciting day at work.
– I even got into heated discussions with one of my closest coworkers.
– It’s all good.
– My worst day on this journey – far greater than my best day beforehand.
– I love going to work in the morning.
– I’ve been able to state that for only the past 20½ months.
– My career renaissance began at the end of July 2007.
– That’s when I moved from my previous job to my current job.
– I physically moved one-tenth of one mile south to my current job.
– The difference is that of night and day – dark and light – evil and good.
– Dear Lord I pray to you that I don’t spend any money at all next Monday.
– I currently have one of the largest VI$A bills in modern recorded history.
– The cold air outside is almost gone, and my A.C. is back on again.
– We hit 52°F early this morning with an identical wind chill.
– It was 53°F early on Wednesday morning with a wind chill in the 40s.
– Get ready for the mid-80s to return this weekend and stay indefinitely.
– We’re gearing up for a busy Easter Sunday at Life Pointe Church.
– This is the Sunday that you need to wake up early and get to the theatre.
– Gather up the crew, stuff them into the soccer-mom minivan, and get there.
– I can’t wait to see Ela before the first service.
– Ela is one of God’s many miracles.
– Here’s a video for a song that I discovered quite early on during this journey.
– It’s from Watashi Wa.
– They were from Southern California.
– They were together as a band from 2000 to 2004.
– They were rather dysfunctional as a band.
– They loved Jesus.
– They managed to release this gem during the Summer Of 2003.
– I was far from God during that Summer.
– Watch this video and listen intently to what the’re singing.
– I’m not a lot, but you can have “All Of Me”.