– Sometimes there are up to 9 Johnsons at Life Pointe Church.
– This morning I could only find one – Anne J.
– Anne J. was armed with several cans of Lysol – one for each hand at a time.
– She was killing movie theatre viruses, germs, mold, and mildew.
– She was eliminating odors on contact.
– My favourite couple – Jonathan & Lillian – arrived a good 2½ hours early.
– They were filling in for Manny and his crew.
– Jonathan & Lillian are typically the best-dressed couple at LPC.
– Mark S. hosted during the first service this morning.
– Jesse S. led this week’s teaching.
– It was one of the most powerful and inspirational messages in awhile.
– Jesse led a straight-talk conversation, as he shared his Life with us.
– Jesse is one of the most ‘real’ dudes I know on this journey.
– I’m glad that Jesse is an important part of my Life.
– I’m walking with Jesse as we follow God.
– 1 Peter is one of my favourite books of the New Testament.
– 1 Peter 1:23 sums it all up for me:
For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new Life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God.
– And then there’s this gem from 1 Peter 2:9:
As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for He called you out of the darkness into His wonderful light.
– My cornerstone date of rebirthing – August 2006.
– That’s when God rescued me from the darkness and led me into His daylight.
– This journey is so not about us.
– It’s all about Jesus Christ.
– We should inspire the world around us with the Life that we live.
– The world should be able to easily see God’s glory shining through us.
– Shine with me.