Is this what you’re lookin’ for ?
1. Every single vehicle in the U.S. should have a tiny computer chip inside that measures every relevant driving metric possible such as accelerating, decelerating, speeding, braking, and turn signal use. That computer chip could then transmit all of this data directly to all of the automobile insurance companies who could then base your premium on it. Some of you would pay thousands of dollars for auto insurance every six months, while others of us would pay very little (due to extremely safe driving habits).
2. 14-time Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps was caught smoking marijuana at the University Of South Carolina a few months ago, and the pictures of him doing so have recently made the rounds on the Internet. Who would have seen this coming ? (That’s me being sarcastic.) Let’s see here he’s already been arrested for underaged drunk driving (2004), and he’s a regular of the hard party scene in Hollywood and Las Vegas. What a total shock-a-roo ! 🙄
3. On paper today – the 03RD of February – is my 23RD anniversary as an employee of the Department Of Defense. Technically I became ‘Air Force property’ during the Summer of 1984, and I went in to Active Duty in June of 1985. The revised February 03RD 1986 anniversary date is due to a break-in-service in 1993 when I wasn’t affiliated with the Air Force. Don’t make me explain it any further. The detailed explanation is really quite boring.
4. One incredible edible egg contains about 215 milligrams of cholesterol. That’s more than 71% of the recommended limit of 300 milligrams per day. As part of my Lunch today I ate two hard-boiled eggs. Oh yeah I also enjoyed a rare Breakfast courtesy of McDonald’s consisting of a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich and hash brown. Why does my chest suddenly hurt ? FLUFFY ! I’m comin’ to join ya honey !
5. OK let’s get serious here. To each and every one of you who have been following these ‘Tuesday Night Grab Bag O’ Thoughts’ every Tuesday night for the past 14 months with no interruptions whatsoever I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for living Life with me on this fantastic journey. We’ve been through a lot together. I’ve shared a part of my Life with you, and many of you have shared a part of your Life with me. It certainly doesn’t end here. It totally doesn’t end soon. This journey is infinite. While I won’t be here on the blog next Tuesday night you’ve still got all of my writings to date on here. Feel free to take a flashback through time, and revisit some of our Life experiences together over the past 14 months. I’ll be back in 2 weeks as we resume these Thoughts again.