Monday Night Countdown

And now – ladies and gentlemen – I present to you another self-conscious TOP 5 countdown in which I poke fun at myself. It’s all good. I’m cool like that.

USAF SGT Me In August 1991

USAF SGT Me In August 1991

5.  ‘Yes. I’m a Veteran. I personally created the bomb that was dropped over Saddam’s palace in Baghdad.’ (True Story – I created actual bombs that were dropped from actual fighter jets during the air attack of Operation Desert Storm.)

4.  ‘Of course this is exactly what I wear to work every day. I work for Major Nelson in Cocoa Beach. He has a Jeannie.’

3.  ‘I could have an extra set of eyes, and these ENORMOUS glasses would still cover all four of them !’

2.  ‘The girls totally dig a man in uniform. See that cat over there in the Footlocker uniform ?  He gets all of the girls.’

1.  ‘Hey dude when are you gonna return my C + C Music Factory and Roxette cassettes ?’

6 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Your Bro Danny
    Nov 10, 2008 @ 17:12:50

Excuse me Sir, but didn’t you play the character of “Goose”, Tom Cruise’s co-pilot in the movie “Top Gun”?

Quick, queue the Kenny Loggins Music!!

“And I gotta cutta loose.. foota loose! Kic-off your Sunday shoes!”

Wait, wrong soundtrack..

Ahh, here’s the correct cassette tape!

“Gonna be a riiiiidinnnnnn tooooo tha Danguh Zone!!!”

2. Your Bro Danny
    Nov 10, 2008 @ 17:14:03

Bro, is it true you could see the planet Mars with those glasses you used to wear?

3. Your Bro Danny
    Nov 10, 2008 @ 17:16:04

Uhhh yes, I DO believe that is MY 15 to 16 year old SHOULDER there on the right hand side of the picture!!

4. The Major
    Nov 10, 2008 @ 17:34:26

I learned how to crop pictures, but I haven’t figured out yet how to clean up after the cropping. Because of the shadow effect I don’t think that it would have looked right anyway to colour over your right shoulder. Plus how would I have re-created my left hand ?

5. Ela
    Nov 10, 2008 @ 21:40:36

Danny I agree with you all the way. Chris we already talked about this one 🙂

I still love ya anyway. Have fun tomorrow.

6. Your Bro Danny
    Nov 11, 2008 @ 10:28:26

I don’t mind having a shoulder in your pic. It makes me think back to the days where you were MUCH taller than me!!

%d bloggers like this: