For the first time since two weeks ago – it’s my ‘Grab Bag O’ Thoughts’:
1. There was no ‘Grab Bag’ last Tuesday night, and there will be no ‘Grab Bag’ next Tuesday night. I didn’t even go near a computer (or any other modern device that accesses the Internet) for nearly 8 days during my recent vacation. That was from late at night on Thursday February 05TH when I powered off my computer here at home until the night of Friday February 13TH upon my return home from my trip. Next Tuesday morning I embark on yet another trip, and I won’t have access to a computer or the Internet for a couple of days.
2. I missed a bunch of things while I was on vacation. I missed my Life Pointe Church family. I missed my CALL-FM music. I missed my workplace. I missed my car. I missed my computer. I missed my bed. I missed my pillow. I missed my blanket. I’ve got them all back – for now.
3. Early this morning Homestead America’s Riviera experienced a few hours of actual temperatures down into the lower-50s (52°F at the air base to be precise) with wind chills in the upper-40s. That effectively met the criteria for a ‘Homestead Cold Weather Alert’, yet I failed to issue one here on this blog prior to last night. I missed the boat on that one. I actually forecasted temperatures to be a tad bit higher than that overnight. It will be a bit milder tonight, so there is no alert for tonight. I will be issuing one for Friday morning and Saturday morning though. ‘30s‘ may actually appear in that alert !
4. Spring Break 2009 has unofficially begun here in the great state of Florida. The Daytona 500 every Presidents’ Day Weekend is typically the first big stimulus package that draws North American tourists into our state from the north. Come on down my friends ! America’s Riviera is open for business and pleasure !
5. If you’re looking for me during the months of March, April, and I’ll even throw in May as well then look no further than right here in Homestead. After all of this traveling around during this crazy month of February I don’t want to go anywhere else for awhile once I return back home again from my next trip next week. I have things to do – like file my taxes, and find a new Doctor, and get a complete physical exam, and get my dryer vent unclogged and cleaned out.
Those are my thoughts on this Tuesday night. Thank You for sharing your time with me on this blog. I enjoy living Life with you !