Here are my TOP 5 favourite daily television shows that I’ve been watching for many years:
5. TMZ – My brother and his wife got me addicted to this entertaining piece of mess last July while I was on vacation in Texas. At first glance I was totally hooked. Now I watch it every night at 6 PM on South Florida’s MY-33.
4. The Tonight Show With Jay Leno – I’ve seen about 99% of his nightly shows (on tape) since he took over for Johnny Carson 17 years ago. I’ll be watching his nightly 10 PM show when it debuts later this year.
3. The Late Show With David Letterman – He’s been on late night for the past 27 years, and I’ve pretty much been there with him from the very start. He’s why I mastered the programming of a Betamax VCR all of those years ago.
2. Live ! With Regis & Kelly – I’m at work from 9 AM to 10 AM, and so is my VCR. It records this for me every single morning. Regis Philbin is hands-down my favourite male television personality of all-time ! Oh yeah I really like Kelly too !
1. Judge Judy – After a long hard day at work there’s nothing else that I’d rather do than to sit down, chill, and watch Judy dispense justice with an attitude. I think that she’s the smartest woman on television today. I totally dig Judy !