Time: 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Sky: Mostly Clear
Relative Humidity: 75%
Winds: NE 3 MPH
Barometric Pressure: 30.17 Rising
Here are my thoughts in 15 words or less:
– This walk actually occurred on Friday night rather than Saturday morning.
– It was totally unplanned.
– Tammy exclaimed, ‘Wanna go for a walk around my neighbourhood ?’
– I enthusiastically responded, ‘SURE !’
– We started at exactly 7:00 PM, and we ended at exactly 7:30 PM.
– You can’t plan exact 30-minute walks like that.
– We walked about 1.5 miles or so, but who’s counting ?
– The Moon was not quite full – but two days away from being so.
– Many of the neighbours spend a lot of time manicuring their gorgeous yards.
– Some of the trailers have much more square footage than my condo !
– The snowbirds from up north are hangin’ out and chillin’.
– Dinner was being served all around, and we smelled what’s cookin’ !
– There were a few other walkers out and about.
– The neighbourhood was mostly peaceful and quiet.
– I totally dig that vibe.
– It was fun to do the ‘Walk-A-Thon’ with someone rather than alone.
– Perhaps this was the first of many more to come ?