– It was another loud and rambunctious Sunday morning at the movie theatre.
– That’s how we roll yo !
– It’s what Satan doesn’t want us to do.
– He can go back where he came from.
– The Grace Of God allows us to follow, worship, and idolize Jesus Christ.
– Even a dude that partied to techno music in 2002 can give it all up to Him.
– ‘Out of 100 men, one will read the Bible, the other 99 will read the Christian.’
– We must share the Good News with those who don’t believe in Him.
– We must diminish ourselves and magnify Jesus.
– It must always be all about Him – and no other.
– We must love the world less – and love Him more than any one and any thing.
– We must never let worldly things own us.
– We must not be full of pride.
– We must not boast about any one or any thing except for Jesus.
– We must not build Kingdoms for ourselves.
– The only Kingdom that’s relevant is God’s Kingdom.
– That’s the Kingdom that we must always grow.
– We must always yield to God.
– We must love those who don’t yet know Jesus.
– We are no better than the non-believers.
– None of us are worthy of Him.
– Through the Grace Of God everyone may follow Him.
– We are all His children.
Luke 15:4-7 (NLT, 2ND Ed.)
4 “If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do ? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it ?
5 And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders.
6 When he arrives, he will call together his friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.’
7 In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away !