We recently made International news headlines on the AP, and it’s not good news.
It’s the longest-running episodic weekly series in the entire history of this blog:
1. Congratulations my friends. We made it through the month of March together. Metaphorically speaking LL Phil J has no clue how to put a top hat on a month. Nevertheless we are all gonna kick it into high gear in April !
2. It’s starting to feel like summertime here in America’s Riviera with maximum daytime temperatures approaching the upper-80s, heat indices exceeding 90°F, dewpoints into the 70s, and minimum nighttime temperatures above 70°F. Get used to it. It’ll be like this for the next 7 months.
3. I saw Jim Gaffigan‘s brand new stand-up comedy special on Comedy Central yesterday, and I laughed from start to finish. He’s a clean comedian who seriously cracks me up with everyday observational material and downright sarcasm. I dig him. He’s a year older than me. He thinks like me.
4. Hey Chris you just spent over $600 to get your car repaired and you’re not even mad, angry, bitter, or the least bit upset. You’re always calm, cool, and collective – even when bad things happen to you. What’s your deal dude ? My deal dude is plain and simple. I don’t hang out with Satan’s dirty deeds done dirt cheap no more. I follow God. If you hang out with me then I’ll show you His work in me.
5. Yesterday was the biggest Monday in history on this blog (as far as views are concerned), and that followed the biggest Sunday in history. March 2009 is the 2ND biggest month in history. Thank You so very much for supporting and participating on this blog on a regular basis. Thank You for sharing your Life with me. Let’s continue progressing forward on this fantastic journey and take names along the way !